Visa Waivers, Business Travel, Tourists
You are here:About>News & Issues>Immigration Issues> Nonimmigrant Visas, Waivers> Visitor Visas, Waivers
Born AbroadImmigration Issues

Visitor Visas--Business or Pleasure, and Visa Waivers

Articles and government resources about who needs a visa to visit the U.S., and how to apply.
Labor Certification: What is it?
Labor Certification: Understanding exactly what this is
Visas - Business and Pleasure
State Department guidelines for those who do need tourist or business visas to enter the US.
B-1 Temporary Visitor for Business
Explanation of the term B-1 Temporary Visitor for Business
How To Get a Visitor Visa
This how-to guide explains the necessary steps for getting a visitor visa for the United States. The visitor visa category is divided into travel for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2) and travel for business (B-1). Visitors from certain countries don't need a visa, as part of the Visa Waiver Program.
What does an applicant need for a visitor visa?
Explanation of a visitor visa in terms of United States immigration regulations.
Visa Waiver
Definition of the U.S. immigration term visa waiver
Visa Waiver Program (VWP)
Overview of the visa waiver program, as defined by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Extension of Stay in the U.S. - Visitor Visas
This notice from the Department of State sounds more exciting than it actually is. Nevertheless, the information is important.
 All Topics | Email Article | Print this Page | |
Advertising Info | News & Events | Work at About | SiteMap | Reprints | HelpOur Story | Be a Guide
Calorie-Count | UCompareHealthCare
User Agreement | Ethics Policy | Patent Info. | Privacy Policy
©2008 Born Abroad Foundation. All rights reserved.