You are here:About>News & Issues>Immigration Issues> Case Status & Processing> When should I call the Citizenship and Immigration Services?
Born AbroadImmigration Issues

Q. When should I call the Citizenship and Immigration Services?

From Jennifer Leavitt-Wipf,
Your Guide to Immigration Issues.
FREE Newsletter. Sign Up Now!
A. Once an individual is in the United States, they come under United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) jurisdiction. You can call the USCIS toll free at 1-800-375-5283.
 All Topics | Email Article | Print this Page | |
Advertising Info | News & Events | Work at About | SiteMap | Reprints | HelpOur Story | Be a Guide
Calorie-Count | UCompareHealthCare
User Agreement | Ethics Policy | Patent Info. | Privacy Policy
©2008 Born Abroad Foundation. All rights reserved.